I was born and raised in Kansas City, Missouri and didn't make it down to Texas until I was about 15 years old. So when my parents and sister took a trip up to Iowa to visit my uncle Jeff and cousin Penn I had to whip out the camera along the way. I wish we were visiting under better circumstances, and not for a funeral, but non-the-less it was very good to see them and I welcome any chance when I get to give them a hug and say hello. (Love you both lots!!) Well below are some pics I took on our epic 16 hour drive through: Dallas, Oklahoma City, Kansas, Missorui & Sioux City Iowa.
It was really interesting to see the school where my dad and uncle attended and their old house. I really did love the town; it's been a long time since I was up there. Rolling hills and cute homes with amazing yards. I swear everyone had flowers, sculpted shrubbery and gardens. (thanks for the home grown tomatoes Jeff they were so good!) The weather was also gorgeous, a nice 70 degrees at night at the most!
interview with cnn & maddy’s first race.
12 years ago


2 comments:
my favorite by far was the "Pump and Munch" !!!! hilarious!
The pictures came out very nicely.
Post a Comment