Meet Ruby! She was born on April 1st (April Fools Day, no lie) to Philip's brother Peter's dog Lakota. I have never had a dog before so I was kind of warry about getting one since it's such a big responsibility, but after we talked it over and I played with her a bit I was sold!
Ruby is a black lab whom is going to be very big judging by the size of her paws. She is very laid back and has not even knawed on us yet, only her toys. She likes to sleep all day, be brushed and chew her bones. She is also very smart and I've taught her 'sit' and 'down' already! I think we'll work on stay and shake next! Philip wants to send her off to hunting school in another 2 months so maybe I can train her enough to be the smartest dog in class!
You may not be able to see in the photos but her tag is an Astros baseball with her name on the back...Philip was overjoyed when I brought that one home!
Ruby vs the Vacuum
No comments:
Post a Comment