I forgot to post some photos from back in May. Philip and I went to Pinot's Palette, it's a painting class where you learn how to re-create some famous and non-famous paintings. I had originally gone with my book club and we had a blast. It's a fun date night, or to spend with friends and you don't have to be artistic at all (I can't even paint a straight line)
They give you a palette of colors that you'll be using for the evening. Then there's a teacher that shows you step by step what colors to use and what shapes to make to create your masterpiece. You also get to bring your own snacks and drinks and hang out with random strangers. We had a great time and our paintings turned out pretty nice...well one of them did, the other one didn't get completed because the painter was too busy talking to everyone around him/her....I'll give you two guesses who it was!
interview with cnn & maddy’s first race.
12 years ago


1 comment:
This is SUPER cool! What a fun date night!! Miss y'all! Nicole, yours is amazing. :) Philip, God just blessed you with a social heart. ;)
Post a Comment