Saturday, July 24, 2010

Yard Work

You may remember Philip and I had our 15 minutes of fame back in May when we were on the Today show to compete in a yard makeover contest.


Well our 15 minutes were extended a bit when we were featured on the actual makeover show on the DIY network. I have it on dvd and if you're ever bored with nothing better to do I'll let you borrow it. After that show aired we patiently waited for our prize from the Today Show- the riding lawn mower Philip used to cross the finish line.



A very nice guy from Cub Cadet called us and delivered our mower. Philip mowed almost everyone's lawns on the block that day and I caught him driving it around the block when I came home from work that day- beer in the cup holder (is that illegal? drinking and driving???) After we had our fun we delivered it to Papa Joe's house (Joe White, Philip's dad) and gave it to him as a present. His yard is on amost an acre and it takes him about 3 days to mow it so he needed it more than us. Pics below!!

No comments: