Friday, November 13, 2009

Our puppy Ruby is now 7 months old and has recently returned from her hunting training. Before she left she would climb our fence to the neighbors' house to play with their puppy Domino, whom happens to be her brother.

I thought for sure after being away for 3 months in training she would've forgotten all about climbing the fence. Plus, she's a lot bigger now. But, alas she didn't forget. I've found her on the other side of the fence many times since she's returned and today I caught her on video. She has been shock collar trained so we only have to use the vibration level and we'll be putting it on her to train her to NOT climb the fence so she doesn't get her collar stuck on it one day and hurt herself.

It still makes for a pretty funny video. So without further adieu; here is Houdini herself starring in Ruby's Great Escape!


1 comment:

cameorn said...

awwwwwwwwwww so cute look at ruby shes gettin so big lol