Well I have been a bad blogger and have not updated in a long time, which is funny because we have been up to a lot so be ready for photo overload!
Let's see first off we went to check out a hockey game when Papa Joe's home town team came for a visit. The Houston Aeros beat the Binghampton NY team that night and the game was really good. I love hockey and even minor league games are entertaining, but I do miss going to the NHL games in Dallas they are the best, fast paced and exciting, right mom!! Go Red Wings. Below is a photo of the boys checking out the game, I brought my sis Cori as well!
I made an awesome surprise dinner for Philip of steamed lobster. Well, let me correct myself, it was SUPPOSED to be a surprise, until he came home and started rooting around the fridge for a snack and discovered the lobsters in the freezer, under the veggies and turned over so you couldn't see what was in the package. I tried to hide them, but I guess when there's a hungry guy around they're going to look at everything the fridge has to offer.
No comments:
Post a Comment