Today is Sunday and we just got back from L.A. a few hours ago so it's best that I write this while it's all fresh in my mind. We had a BLAST in L.A. and I think it's an awesome town that I would actually love to live in.
Let me catch you up on why we're even out on the west coast. My job had a DJ endorsing a TBS show My Boys and TBS wanted to fly the jock out there for a weekend to meet the cast and party as a thank you for endorsing their show and to use it for the DJ's to talk about. Well our DJ had plans to be in Austin that weekend and couldn't go...so darn the responsibility fell on me and I had to drag Philip along.
Upon arriving Friday around noon our driver picked us up in a town car and took us to the Four Seasons Beverly Wilshire hotel on Rodeo drive...yes I know! I had booked a rental car for the day so we could do some site seeing and it was well worth the $35. We had enterprise pick us up and drop us off and it couldn't have been easier.
From there we made our way up to the Hollywood Hills to see the Hollywood Sign. I had gotten some directions from a website and we got as close as you can get to the sign before the roads are blocked off. Driving in the hills is CRAZY, it's a one lane road that everyone who lives there parks on and you cannot see around the next turn, kind of scary but fun.
We then went to Hollywood Blvd to see the walk of fame with the stars on the street. Took pictures of the Kodak Theater where they hold the Oscars. Walked down Sunset Blvd and saw the Southern California staple: In & Out Burger and stopped in for a bite, and yes it was very good.
Then drove down to Santa Monica and down the Pacific Coastal Highway to Malibu.
interview with cnn & maddy’s first race.
12 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment