Monday, March 31, 2008

Hey Not So Big Spender

So, if you know me you know that I like to shop.......online. I tend to get stressed when shopping in public mostly because there are too many drivers in my way, I can't find a parking spot, or that one lady who has to come up to the same clothing rack as me and invade my "clothing territory" like she's trying to beat me in finding the perfect dress. (I'm just too nice to knock her out of the way with my purse so I usually give up and find an unoccupied rack.)

Today I completed several cool tasks that are wedding releated, a project for potential bridesmaids...I cannot say more on this because it's top secret to those who don't know about it, and those that do know have no idea what's going on. Was that confusing enough? In an effort to cover my tracks I hope you're now thoroughly confused.

I also ordered the save the date post cards and I believe they'll come out beautifully thanks to my graphic designer aunt! I saved some funds because the company had a 50% off sale and I got a free address stamp as well as the cards at half price.

I ALSO managed to find a "day of "wedding coordinator for, get this...FREE..yes F-R-E-E that spells free. I could not believe my luck, it's a lady that is currently a corporate event planner for business conferences and is looking to get into the wedding business. She's looking to do some free weddings to get her name out there and build a portfolio. So yes I'm a guinea pig, and I could either come out looking like a genius or this whole thrifty plan could backfire on me all together....I hope it's not the latter.




Nic

No comments: